Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The beginning...

Hey everyone...*crickets* ok so Hi honey since your the only one who knows about this blog right now.... 

There is so much back history as to how we got to this point but I don't want to bore anyone who might read this right now so we will start with 2 weeks ago.....

My husband has always tried to be the dom in the bedroom that I want. He would grab my hair an ask me to suck his cock all while flinching because it's just not him to request such things. He is in charge all day at his work, when he is home he wants to relax an not have to make any more decisions. He is very submissive in the bedroom an at home. I have learned this time an time again over our years together. I can switch, I can be submissive or domme. I really can be either, but I like a man who can take control in the bedroom. I explained to my honey about the cuckold lifestyle, gave him a few links to read.
He came to a epiphany that I am right. He is submissive to my domme side. We decided that our now vanilla bedroom routine needed this. You see it's not always been vanilla an boring. We lead a very fulfilling an kinky bedroom life before we got married. Once married our dynamics changed an we became boring... Very boring.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment